We all play a part in helping stop the spread of COVID-19. Here are some resources to help you stay safe.
Know before you go. Many businesses are operating with limited capacity or hours as we move through the phases of reopening. Call, email or check their website before you go.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Wear a cloth face covering.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 sec.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Stay informed.
Snohomish County Parks
Get out and enjoy the outdoors- Recreate Responsibly
Washington State Resources
Snohomish County Health District
Washington State Health District
Follow us on social media for updates @seattlenorthcountry