Arlington Municipal Airport is a public airport located three miles (5 km) southwest of the central business district of Arlington, a city in Snohomish County, Washington, United States. It is owned and operated by the City of Arlington.
Arlington Airport first evolved from a 1934 radio broadcast in which President Franklin Roosevelt announced that several million dollars were to be allocated by the Work Progress Administration (WPA) to work on airstrips for defense. Town residents, aviation enthusiasts, and barnstormers brought an airport project proposal before city officials who took immediate action.
Currently, the airport is host to several businesses making significant contributions to the aviation industry. Every year in July the airport is host to one of the northwest's largest fly-ins. The airport is home to corporate, vintage aircraft, piston aircraft, helicopters, gliders, and ultralights.
The City continues to support general aviation through planning and development. During the 1995 Master Plan update, the City planned and developed the airport specifically for general aviation use.