The services we offer are:
- Submit bid proposals to national governing bodies and/or event selection committees.
- Coordinate site tours of sport venues, hotels, restaurants and attractions that specifically meet your needs.
- Offer a housing bureau that will assist with hotel group rates and blocks.
- Provide publicity assistance by sending press releases to local media outlets.
- Provide publicity on our website’s sports event calendar with link to your website, if applicable.
- Provide event specific website with visitor information (where to stay, eat, & play) for those traveling to Snohomish County.
- Provide visitor’s guides, brochures, and maps in the athlete packets and at the registration tables.
- Contact local business community for coupons/discounts to be placed in team packet or utilized at your event.
- Obtain city and county officials welcome letters.
- Assist with hospitality, volunteer recruitment, and business referrals.
For more assistance, contact the Snohomish County Sports Commission at 1 (425) 225-6592; or email
Tammy Dunn, Sports Development Director (425) 309-2744 mobile