Located northeast of the Recreation Pavilion, the Off-Leash Dog Park is about three-quarters of an acre in size and positioned in the woods of Terrace Creek Park. It is completely fenced and provides a double gate system, benches, information kiosk, and waste disposal container.
Mountlake Terrace Off-Leash Dog Park Rules:
- All dogs must be licensed, current with all shots, healthy and wearing a collar and identification at all times.
- All dogs must be leashed upon entering/exiting leashes must be in owners’ possession at all times.
- Owners must keep their dogs in view and maintain voice control at all times. Leaving dogs unattended is prohibited.
- Owners must locate and remove all dog waste; an appropriate waste receptacle is provided.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted - owners must immediately remove their dogs upon the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs must be discouraged from digging - owners shall fill any holes.
- Food/beverages/smoking/alcohol/picnicking and camping are prohibited, and owners shall comply with all other Mountlake Terrace park rules and regulations.
- Dogs that are ill, injured or in heat, or that have been declared dangerous or potentially dangerous, are prohibited.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs’ behavior and actions and are liable for any injuries caused by them.
- Puppies under four months old are prohibited.
- Limit is 3 dogs per person.
- Children age 14 and under must be supervised.
- Be cautious with dog toys; some dogs don’t like to share. Bringing toys/food/treats into Off-Leash Dog Park is done at owners’ risk.