A 40-acre property southeast of the City of Mill Creek on 35th Ave SE, north of 180th St. SE.
Current and upcoming amenities:
- One synthetic lit athletic field with baseball/softball overlay on soccer/lacrosse field lines (Opens June 29th)
- One off- leash dog area (Opens June 29th)
- One stand-alone picnic shelter, and two attached to restroom buildings
- One playground (Opens June 29th)
- One unpaved walking trail
- Two permanent restroom buildings
- Two paved parking lots to serve the western and eastern sides of the park. West Parking Lot off 35th - approximately 50 parking spaces. East parking lot off Sunset Rd/176 St SE - approximately 75 parking spaces.
Other amenities include:
- Open fields
- Wooded areas
- Tambark Creek
- Picnic Shelters
- Sports Field
Some parts still under construction. Check website for details.